Welcome to the British Railways Discord gallery
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of British Railways Discord's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use British Railways Discord's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The content you post must follow these rules, Violations will prompt content being moved, Deleted or for multiple violations, Your account being locked:
- You must correctly categorise your content, If you're unsure of what category to use, Either pick none or visit some of the categories to get an understanding of what to post in them.
- You must not falsely title content.
- You must not farm views or likes by creating new accounts or using VPNs (To be clear, VPNs are ok) .
- You should not post anything that isn't directly related to transportation, Lineside scenery is allowed but should be categorised under "Other".
- Do not post pictures taken of a Camera/Computer screen, You should upload these directly to the site instead.
You may also not abuse the service in any way shape or form, Including but not limited to:
- Excessive direct linking. (linking to the image page is fine - note that they are also setup to embed in reddit and discord properly - and we don't mind if you use hotlinks but don't abuse them)
- Posting duplicate or very similar images.
- Blocking advertising on the site. (Donators are exempt)
- Using this site as an image host for your own site. (Without prior permission)
- Or uploading an excessive amount of low quality images, Though we don't mind using us as a backup, Don't be unreasonable.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post or transmit using the Services and you agree not to post, transmit or otherwise publish through the Services any of the following:
- User content that is unlawful, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or harmful;
- User Content that is obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, sexually suggestive, including without limitation photos, videos or other User Content containing nudity.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, endanger national security, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or other proprietary right of any party; User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- unsolicited messages containing promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- private information of any third party, including, without limitation: addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
- viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of The British Railways Discord, is objectionable, harmful or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose The British Railways Discord or its users to any harm or liability of any nature.
Unless otherwise stated, British Railways Discord and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the British Railways Discord gallery (excluding user content). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://gallery.brdiscord.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from us
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from us
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from us
Redistribute content from us (unless content is specifically made for redistribution or you have permission from the uploader).
The Services may enable you to upload, post and transmit photos and videos to the Site or other portions of the Services (including to your user photo galleries or groups through the Services) and also provide you with access to discussion forums, blogs and other interactive areas in which you or other users may post or transmit photos, videos, text, music, messages, information or other content or materials (collectively, the “User Content”).
You retain all intellectual property rights in and to any User Content you post, upload or otherwise make available through the Services, including the copyright in and to your photos and videos. The British Railways Discord does not claim any ownership, right, title or interest in and to your User Content,
We may also use your content to promote you or the site, You will always be credited and linked back to.
- If you want to opt out of this, Send us an email or fill out our contact form here .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, by uploading and/or posting any User Content to the Services, you grant The British Railways Discord a perpetual, nonexclusive and royalty-free right to use the User Content (and the user name that is submitted in connection with such User Content) as is reasonably necessary in order to enable The British Railways Discord to provide the Services, including to display the User Content on the Services.
Advertisements and Promotions
The Services may contain third party advertisements and promotions generated or posted by other users of the Services or by Google Ads,
Your business dealings or interactions with any third parties, including other users of the Services, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. The British Railways Discord does not endorse, approve, or control any such products, services, advertising or promotions posted to the Services by its users. The British Railways Discord is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of your direct dealings with its users or otherwise resulting from the presence of advertisements for third party products and services included on the Services.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any uploaded content appearing on our website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of your uploaded content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. (However we will still do our best to protect your data)We are not accociated with Discordapp, All comments towards discordapp's software should be forwarded to them.